Leadership of Character Education Report
Following a series of regional and national conferences connecting with over 400 school leaders, we are delighted to publish 'Leadership of Character Education - Developing Virtues and Celebrating Human Flourishing in Schools'
This report offers:
- a clear definition of what we mean by character education
- theological reflection on the Christian inspiration for the leadership of character education, in the context of a range of other starting points, including virtue ethics;
- consideration of the importance of leadership virtues lived out in action amongst staff and their impact on the effectiveness of character education;
- analysis and application of a range of leadership models to support leaders in developing and embedding their approach;
- provision of a suite of practical resources to empower school leaders in using the Church of England’s Vision for Education, Deeply Christian Serving the Common Good to inform and underpin their approach.
It is available to order from email@example.com and can be downloaded below:
One of the research projects highlighted in our conference series, 'Education and the Whole Child: enabling children to flourish and achieve in small primary schools', has been written up and is available for download below: