MAT Leadership Network
Following three cohorts of MAT CEOs taking part in the Church of England MAT CEO Leadership Development programme we now run regular MAT Leader network events - open to alumni and newcomers alike.
What is the purpose of the MAT Leadership Network?
The Church of England MAT Leadership Network invests in the continuing development of MAT Leaders, both as individuals and as a group of professionals enabling them to be:
- Called to lead others with a strong sense of vocation, vision and wisdom;
- Committed to embedding the vision for education into the life blood of their MAT;
- Connected with each other as a collaborative, innovative community with a strong sense of 'collective voice'.
Who can take part?
We welcome all MATs to join the network. Events will be relevant to those working as MAT CEOs or within a MAT leadership team, Executive Heads, directors of MAT Boards, and Diocesan Directors of Education. Sign up for our next event on the topic of Wellbeing and Mental Health, on 8th June 2020, here.
Join our MAT Leadership online community to receive slides from previous events and also post event resources, including:
- Making MAT collaboration work
- Making MAT focused reviews work
- Making MAT Strategic School Improvement and Innovation work
- Sustaining school improvement
Join the Network
We are always welcoming new members to the network and our planned schedule of events for 2020 includes:
- Three one day events focusing on key challenges facing MATs and will include guest speakers from the education sector, other industries, and the Church of England and provide opportunity for discussion and sharing of best practice.
- MAT Leader ‘Ethos Enhancing Outcomes’ vision resources.
- Access to additional leadership development within the MAT.
We are still signing up members to the network for 2020. Please contact CEFEL@churchofengland.org for further information.