MAT Leadership Network
Following three cohorts of MAT CEOs taking part in the Church of England MAT CEO Leadership Development programme we now run regular MAT Leader network events - open to alumni and newcomers alike.
What is the purpose of the MAT Leadership Network?
The Church of England MAT Leadership Network invests in the continuing development of MAT Leaders, both as individuals and as a group of professionals enabling them to be:
- Called to lead others with a strong sense of vocation, vision and wisdom;
- Committed to embedding the vision for education into the life blood of their MAT;
- Connected with each other as a collaborative, innovative community with a strong sense of 'collective voice'.
Who can take part?
We welcome all MATs to join the network. Events will be relevant to those working as MAT CEOs or within a MAT leadership team, Executive Heads, directors of MAT Boards, and Diocesan Directors of Education.
Join our MAT Leadership online community to receive slides from previous events and also post event resources, including:
- Making MAT collaboration work
- Making MAT focused reviews work
- Making MAT Strategic School Improvement and Innovation work
- Sustaining school improvement
- Mental Health and CEO wellbeing
Join the Network
The CEFEL MAT Leaders network is open to CEOs and trust senior leaders, offering a safe space to listen, engage and discuss insights with both peers and other experts sharing educational, business and Christian perspectives.
Our theme for this year is Flourishing Together – how working together enables us to best sustain our own leadership, grow our next generation of leaders, face the future with confidence and ultimately empower all our children/ young people to succeed and thrive.
We will focus on a range of trust- specific topics, all of which benefit from the collective wisdom of colleagues and experts - in termly virtual webinars, face to face regional gatherings and our annual one day conference at Church House in the summer term.
These network sessions offer the opportunity for leaders to reflect on current shared challenges and benefit from one another’s experience.