MAT Leadership Network
Following three cohorts of MAT CEOs taking part in the Church of England MAT CEO Leadership Development programme we are now running regular MAT Leader network events - open to alumni and newcomers alike.
Bookings to take part in our fuller programme for 2019 are now open.
What is the purpose of the MAT Leadership Network?
The Church of England MAT Leadership Network invests in the continuing development of MAT Leaders, both as individuals and as a group of professionals enabling them to be:
- Called to lead others with a strong sense of vocation, vision and wisdom;
- Committed to embedding the vision for education into the life blood of their MAT;
- Connected with each other as a collaborative, innovative community with a strong sense of 'collective voice'.
Who can take part?
We welcome both alumni and new MATs to join the network. Events will be relevant to those working as MAT CEOs or within a MAT leadership team, Executive Heads, directors of MAT Boards, and Diocesan Directors of Education.
Join our MAT Leadership online community to receive slides from previous events and also post event resources, including:
- Making MAT collaboration work
- Making MAT focused reviews work
- Making MAT Strategic School Improvement and Innovation work
Join the Network for 2019
For 2019, we are launching a fuller programme of events and invite colleagues to sign up as either MATs or individuals for annual membership.
Membership will include:
- Three one day events focusing on key challenges facing MATs and will include guest speakers from the education sector, other industries, and the Church of England and provide opportunity for discussion and sharing of best practice.
- Two MAT Leadership webinars, MAT guests will share the highs, lows, and learnings in their personal MAT Leadership journeys.
- Three action learning sets, members will identify their own leadership challenges and with wise support and challenge from a small group, seek ideas for new ways of working.
- MAT Leader ‘Ethos Enhancing Outcomes’ vision resources.
- Access to additional leadership development resources including Online MAT Leadership online community, Leadership Character Strengths Debrief, MAT Peer Support Network.
Our next MAT Leader network event Sustaining School Improvement takes place on 21st May, 2019 9.30am-3.30pm at Lambeth Palace. The event is open to MAT Leadership network members and also those who wish to join the network for this event only.
Members please confirm your place (no charge) and non-members please book your ticket, £195+VAT per person, using our online booking form.
Download full programme information below to view details of speakers and timetable for the day.