MAT Governance Leaders Programme 2019-20
The MAT Governance Leaders Programme is for MAT governance leaders and their boards. The programme is delivered in partnership between The Church of England Foundation for Educational Leadership, Confederation of School Trusts and Ambition Institute with specialist support from Stone King solicitors and PS Financials.
Aims and objectives
In this programme governance leaders in school trusts will develop their confidence and improve the effectiveness of their board.
Eight core topics will be covered:
- Vision and values, based on the Church of England’s Vision for Education
- Ethical leadership and organisational culture
- Getting structures and processes right
- Building an effective team
- Ensuring data- driven accountability and educational improvement
- Financial performance and accountability
- Managing compliance, risk and reputation
- Board evaluation and effectiveness
Please click here to view further information about the programme.